Bad Heeler EMBROIDERED Industrial Short Sleeve Work Shirt
Inspired by a favorite shirt from the legendary New Orleans music venue Tipitina's this Bad Heeler Red Kap Industrial Short Sleeve Work Shirt has an EMBROIDERED logo on the left chest and these shirts are built to last! Since Red Kap's founding in 1923, they have continued to be a major producer of uniforms for the working person, outfitting more than 16 million Americans. Available in black, sizes Small to X-Large with larger sizes available by special order. PLEASE NOTE: These embroidered work shirts are embroidered to order so the item might not ship for up to one week from purchase. Featured Photo: Our Bad Heeler, Asst. CFO (that's Chief FETCH Officer!) Crow The Cattle Dog and her dad Michael at Crow's graduation from her Advanced Class. Michael also wears the Bad Heeler's Charcoal BH truckers hat & Crow wears the Bad Heeler Moo Who? bandana.
- Embroidered logo is approximately 4 inches wide & 3 inches tall
- Available in sizes Small to X-Large (XXL available by special order)
- 4.25 oz., 65/35 polyester/cotton
- Soil-release and wickable finish
- Two button-through pockets
- Left pocket has a pencil stall